Infinity Insurance - My stationary car was hit a Infinity policy holder.

Issue not resolved

Infinity Insurance Company is an insult to insurance companies in the United States.They do not answer the phone, they do not return messages.

It took 2 weeks just to get an appraisal from an Infinity adjuster. Another 6 weeks for someone to eventually call me back and agree to repair damages. In the meantime you have to drive around for 8 weeks with a bent car!

Thats two months!

How can they be allowed to work in the US when they don't care , they don't answer the phone and take so long.I am glad I don't insure with them, they are the lowest of the low.

d5aa3c6 review #474416
2 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments1 Report
Had an experience with Infinity Insurance?  Submit review about this company
Laura Pulva

Feb 05 Springfield, Illinois

I was rear ended by an Inifnity Policy holder, it was only $600 worth of damage it took 2 months for it to be repaired.
The worst part is they do not answer the phone, return a call, so you are just left hanging with no idea if you are ever going to hear from them ever again.
They will choose a low end repair shop I have a Lexus and the paint repair does not match. Infinity does not care, they said I should complain to the repair shop and washed there hands of it.
I hope the CEO of Infinity sleeps well, you are a disgrace to run a company like this.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.