Infinity Insurance - My stationary car was hit a Infinity policy holder.

Feb 05
review #474416

Infinity Insurance Company is an insult to insurance companies in the United States.They do not answer the phone, they do not return messages.

It took 2 weeks just to get an appraisal from an Infinity adjuster. Another 6 weeks for someone to eventually call me back and agree to repair damages. In the meantime you have to drive around for 8 weeks with a bent car!

Thats two months!

How can they be allowed to work in the US when they don't care , they don't answer the phone and take so long.I am glad I don't insure with them, they are the lowest of the low.

ac8c4b3
Had an experience with Infinity Insurance?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Laura Pulva

Feb 05 Springfield, Illinois

I was rear ended by an Inifnity Policy holder, it was only $600 worth of damage it took 2 months for it to be repaired.
The worst part is they do not answer the phone, return a call, so you are just left hanging with no idea if you are ever going to hear from them ever again.
They will choose a low end repair shop I have a Lexus and the paint repair does not match. Infinity does not care, they said I should complain to the repair shop and washed there hands of it.
I hope the CEO of Infinity sleeps well, you are a disgrace to run a company like this.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Infinity Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
×