Infinity Insurance - My stationary car was hit a Infinity policy holder.

Infinity Insurance Company is an insult to insurance companies in the United States.They do not answer the phone, they do not return messages.

It took 2 weeks just to get an appraisal from an Infinity adjuster. Another 6 weeks for someone to eventually call me back and agree to repair damages. In the meantime you have to drive around for 8 weeks with a bent car!

Thats two months!

How can they be allowed to work in the US when they don't care , they don't answer the phone and take so long.I am glad I don't insure with them, they are the lowest of the low.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Laura Pulva

Feb 05, 2014 #782314 Springfield, Illinois

I was rear ended by an Inifnity Policy holder, it was only $600 worth of damage it took 2 months for it to be repaired.
The worst part is they do not answer the phone, return a call, so you are just left hanging with no idea if you are ever going to hear from them ever again.
They will choose a low end repair shop I have a Lexus and the paint repair does not match. Infinity does not care, they said I should complain to the repair shop and washed there hands of it.
I hope the CEO of Infinity sleeps well, you are a disgrace to run a company like this.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.