Infinity Insurance - Worst insurance ever!!!!!!
Everything these people are saying is definitely true!It takes them over a week just to get someone to come look at the car and do an estimate.
The shop found more damage to the car and they're still waiting for the adjuster to show up so they can finish the car. It's been 3 freaking weeks and still no car! And when you try to call Them they never answer the *** phone! It's ridiculous!
How long am I suppose to be without my car?! Lesson learned here.
Never again!I rather pay higher for insurance than to deal with these people.review #474250
You may also like
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "My son was REAR ENDED at a yield, the other driver hit him hard enough to shatter the back window causing almost 7K in damages and the car was totaled...."
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- " I bought two spa packages for myself and my sister at A Renewed Spirit Massage in St. Petersburg, FL. I have not seen my sister for many years and..."
- "Took my Morkie to be groomed they shaved him down to the pink skin and left his tail and face untouched. He was still dirty! Needless to say they..."
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."
- "i bought leather sofa set($2099.98) with extended warranty (249.99) on 1/9/2011one of the dual seat back rest there are some air bubbles coming are out on leather skin, i went..."