Infinity Insurance - Worst insurance ever!!!!!!
Everything these people are saying is definitely true!It takes them over a week just to get someone to come look at the car and do an estimate.
The shop found more damage to the car and they're still waiting for the adjuster to show up so they can finish the car. It's been 3 freaking weeks and still no car! And when you try to call Them they never answer the *** phone! It's ridiculous!
How long am I suppose to be without my car?! Lesson learned here.
Never again!I rather pay higher for insurance than to deal with these people.d4c5337 review #474250
You may also like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "Beware of false advertisement. Advertises a clearance price of $34.99 for a shoe that sells for $54.99. Put in the size and color selection and went to check..."
- "I have a similar story to others here. Let me just start by saying this place advertises that their prices are lower than others and nothing can be further from..."
- "Placed an order online on Dec.5th. I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day. It didn't! I called back and they said it would..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."