We were in a hit in run accident. We submitted a claim, the adjuster said we would be responsible for deductible and said the damage would be less than the deductible.

Took the Mercedes into another garage and it was double the price we were quoted. I have called Infinity 50 times over 2 weeks and left messages and nobody has ever called me back. I even called the manager and emailed the CEO, nobody cares. They just collect the monthly insurance premium.

Don't get insurance with this company because if you get into an accident, nobody will help you, they don't answer or return calls. Worst insurance I have ever had, not worth my time and money, it's like not having any insurance.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

INFINITY PEOPLE WATCH OUT THIS INSURANCE COMPANY IS HORRIBLE, THEY DO NOT CALL BACK AND THEN THEY DO NOT PAY CLAIMS. ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO IN A CASE LIKE THIS?

I WAS TOLD TO TAKE THEM TO SMALL COURT BUT THIS MAYBE A WASTE OF TIME. PLEASE HELP!!!!

InfinityInsuranceCS3
Infinity Insurance Verified Representative

Good Day, Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns. We greatly value your feedback.

We are sorry to learn about your negative claims experience. This is not how we conduct business. We certainly do not expect anyone to feel this way. Please send us an email with your claim or policy number and best contact phone number to mobile.inquiries@ipacc.com so we can contact you to review your claim and answer any other questions you may have.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and have a great day. -Sarinah, CS Consultant