2.8
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I bought Infinity car insurance through TAGS.I set up automatic payments through my bank.

A month after, Infinity contacted me via text message that my payment was late. I paid over the phone. A month later, it happened again. Third month, same thing but I was charged $30 extra.

I visited my banker who insisted that no request was made to release money to Infinity. I called TAGS. They asked me to call Infinity. I called Infinity, asking for my money back.

I claimed that I was set up because they did not contact my bank and I had no way to know that I was going to default on payments. I had given them my financial information to avoid this situation in December and they had three months to do so. I felt they were at fault. They said they had no information on file to show that bank payments were denied.

I could get no eplanation why it took three months to tell me that I was being charged late fees. I thought it seemed awfully convenient and profitable for Infinity. I asked them to contat TAGS to see why my bank payments were not being made. Then the rep said his phone line did not allow outgoing calls but he would be happy to set up payments with my bank for the next payment.

I declined, choosing instead to continue paying via phone.I ended up having to pay the extra $30

Review about: Infinity Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Infinity Insurance?

Comments