Additional Fees

Infinity is the worst!They suckered me in with a quote of $140 a month.

I tried to change my auto payment date and they wouldn't allow it. So I got charged $35 by my bank, $25 by Infinity and then they threw in a few more $5-$8 extra charges. They cancelled my auto-pay and now I am being charged $175 plus their fees!

I signed up for online billing because they said that one $8 fee was for paper billing.

Received two more paper bills today!

They know you are stuck and take full advantage of your financial insecurity.Horrible business.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Infinity Insurance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Infinity Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Infinity Insurance and infinity insurance auto insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Infinity Insurance?

Comments