Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Thanks to this company I was an able to get a proof of my copy insurance SR22 I call serveral time and they couldn't provide me with it ,I also ask to talk to the supervisor which they did transferred me to him I ask for him to help me with the paper and the proofs insurance he was very rude ,he told me that he wasn't able to help me with the thinks I need it ,also said that if I need it to cancel my insurance that they wouldn't have a problem with it ,I am very desapointed with this kind of service ,I don't think is fair that if I am paying for something they denied it to me .all I want is a proof of my insurance

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Infinity Insurance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Infinity Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Infinity Insurance and infinity insurance customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Infinity Insurance?

Comments