Featured Not resolved
4.0

So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one.So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they got that then (Jason Hull) calls me and say he has to investigate his client.

like I give a ***, so they then assign me to this rude female (Jennifer Costa) who never returns my call even dough, I call her everyday, then I get a letter from her saying to get the car fix under my policy until they finish they're investigation on they client.I really don't think it's my problem to get my car fixed and have my insurance going up nor is it fair that I have to pay a $1000.00 deductible before my insurance company pays the rest for my truck to get fixed, because of what they client did to my truck while it was parked so guess what if I don't hear nothing by Monday 30th they will be hearing from my lawyer and I advise people to stay away from this insurance company POINT BLANK

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). jbrat863 is overall dissatisfied with Infinity Insurance and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Infinity Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Infinity Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Infinity Insurance?

Comments

#1020130

Insurance companies have the right to investigate.They are not obligated to accept liability without investigation.

You can wait or you can use your own insurance.That's how it works with every insurance company.