Infinity Insurance Company is an insult to insurance companies in the United States.They do not answer the phone, they do not return messages.

It took 2 weeks just to get an appraisal from an Infinity adjuster. Another 6 weeks for someone to eventually call me back and agree to repair damages. In the meantime you have to drive around for 8 weeks with a bent car!

Thats two months!

How can they be allowed to work in the US when they don't care , they don't answer the phone and take so long.I am glad I don't insure with them, they are the lowest of the low.

Had an Experience with Infinity Insurance?

Comments

Springfield, Illinois, United States #782314

I was rear ended by an Inifnity Policy holder, it was only $600 worth of damage it took 2 months for it to be repaired.

The worst part is they do not answer the phone, return a call, so you are just left hanging with no idea if you are ever going to hear from them ever again.

They will choose a low end repair shop I have a Lexus and the paint repair does not match. Infinity does not care, they said I should complain to the repair shop and washed there hands of it.

I hope the CEO of Infinity sleeps well, you are a disgrace to run a company like this.