After filing a claim of vandalism of my Mercedes while being serviced at a reputable repair shop, I was given an estimate that negated a radio replacement.The claims adjuster treated me as though I was not entitled to anything.

After threatening to cancel my premium of 4 automobiles, it was received as a joke. I am writing a formal complaint with the corporate office. It is shameful the way this company takes your money and won't represent you when you need service.

The representatives are the most unconcerned people that I have ever had to work with.I will have to buy a new radio.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Infinity Insurance and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Infinity Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Infinity Insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Infinity Insurance?

Comments