After filing a claim of vandalism of my Mercedes while being serviced at a reputable repair shop, I was given an estimate that negated a radio replacement.The claims adjuster treated me as though I was not entitled to anything.

After threatening to cancel my premium of 4 automobiles, it was received as a joke. I am writing a formal complaint with the corporate office. It is shameful the way this company takes your money and won't represent you when you need service.

The representatives are the most unconcerned people that I have ever had to work with.I will have to buy a new radio.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Infinity Insurance and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Infinity Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Infinity Insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Infinity Insurance?

Comments

Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Aflac - Claim Review from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more