After filing a claim of vandalism of my Mercedes while being serviced at a reputable repair shop, I was given an estimate that negated a radio replacement.The claims adjuster treated me as though I was not entitled to anything.

After threatening to cancel my premium of 4 automobiles, it was received as a joke. I am writing a formal complaint with the corporate office. It is shameful the way this company takes your money and won't represent you when you need service.

The representatives are the most unconcerned people that I have ever had to work with.I will have to buy a new radio.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Infinity Insurance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

ToCo Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more American Income Life - Review in Insurance category American Income Life "I too worked at American Income Life. Fortunately for only a few months in early 2016 - the longest few months and the least rewarding - both financially and emotionally...." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Denied for Dying..... Molina Healthcare "I have recently been diagnosed with Cancer. Yes the BIG C. so here's my story.. On Jan12th I went to see my doctor she was concerned and asked I go..." Read more Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more Dubli - You can complian while i make money $$$ Dubli "for all the people who are complaining. Here is proof. I bought VIP and within the last 2 months have been able to get my 99$ back as well as..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more