Infinity is the worst!They suckered me in with a quote of $140 a month.
I tried to change my auto payment date and they wouldn't allow it. So I got charged $35 by my bank, $25 by Infinity and then they threw in a few more $5-$8 extra charges. They cancelled my auto-pay and now I am being charged $175 plus their fees!
I signed up for online billing because they said that one $8 fee was for paper billing.
Received two more paper bills today!
They know you are stuck and take full advantage of your financial insecurity.Horrible business.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Infinity Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I took my car in for 4 new Michelin tires and an alignment. They had 4 of the correct size tires when I left my car, but after I picked..."
- "Technician flooded my condo and 2 others, damaged 5 total. Stayed in 3 hotels for 42 days. Frontier's insurance "CNA"=rude, no sympathy, no empathy. Received money from MY renters insurance...."
- "We also have the same problem. Purchased from Hudson Furniture in Sarasota on 10/29/11. Didn't move in to the home until June of 2012. Two years later with very little..."