Infinity is the worst!They suckered me in with a quote of $140 a month.
I tried to change my auto payment date and they wouldn't allow it. So I got charged $35 by my bank, $25 by Infinity and then they threw in a few more $5-$8 extra charges. They cancelled my auto-pay and now I am being charged $175 plus their fees!
I signed up for online billing because they said that one $8 fee was for paper billing.
Received two more paper bills today!
They know you are stuck and take full advantage of your financial insecurity.Horrible business.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Infinity Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property. At the time i contact the agent we were having water..."
- "I took out a homeowner's and auto policy to be effective April 4, 2016. Ameriprise took information by phone as do other companies and submitted a quote. The..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I would like to tell you a little about our move. I was told (I think by the owner) on Monday, June 29th, when I called, that the next..."
- "On 01-10-2015 I have purchased a 2011 Audi R8 at Presidential Auto Leasing and Sales. Dealer requested full payment of $110,000.00 in order to issue Bill-of-Sale. Mark Fentress (General Manager)..."
- "Awful talked to a manger today told him how disappointed I was and he did nothing this place is just like all the rest OSI company's taking short cuts..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."