Infinity Insurance - Review about Insurance Claim from Brooklyn, New York

59 of 143 Infinity Insurance reviews

So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one.So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they got that then (Jason Hull) calls me and say he has to investigate his client.

like I give a ***, so they then assign me to this rude female (Jennifer Costa) who never returns my call even dough, I call her everyday, then I get a letter from her saying to get the car fix under my policy until they finish they're investigation on they client.I really don't think it's my problem to get my car fixed and have my insurance going up nor is it fair that I have to pay a $1000.00 deductible before my insurance company pays the rest for my truck to get fixed, because of what they client did to my truck while it was parked so guess what if I don't hear nothing by Monday 30th they will be hearing from my lawyer and I advise people to stay away from this insurance company POINT BLANK

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Insurance Claim
Review category
Insurance
review #656430 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Infinity Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
59 of 143 Infinity Insurance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 16, 2015 #1020130

Insurance companies have the right to investigate. They are not obligated to accept liability without investigation. You can wait or you can use your own insurance. That's how it works with every insurance company.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Infinity Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Infinity Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
×