Infinity Insurance - Review about Insurance Claim from Brooklyn, New York
So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one.So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they got that then (Jason Hull) calls me and say he has to investigate his client.
like I give a ***, so they then assign me to this rude female (Jennifer Costa) who never returns my call even dough, I call her everyday, then I get a letter from her saying to get the car fix under my policy until they finish they're investigation on they client.I really don't think it's my problem to get my car fixed and have my insurance going up nor is it fair that I have to pay a $1000.00 deductible before my insurance company pays the rest for my truck to get fixed, because of what they client did to my truck while it was parked so guess what if I don't hear nothing by Monday 30th they will be hearing from my lawyer and I advise people to stay away from this insurance company POINT BLANK
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "Infinity is the worst! They suckered me in with a quote of $140 a month. I tried to change my auto payment date and they wouldn't allow it. So I..."
- "Thanks to this company I was an able to get a proof of my copy insurance SR22 I call serveral time and they couldn't provide me with it ,I also..."
- "I bought my ShopKeep POS system/peripherals through them. From the start, they didn't include a cable (mini USB charger ) to keep my iPad running. Then told me I can..."
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "Product damaged my coat see photos ..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."