Infiniti are super quick to take my money for payments and super slow to provide me with a service.

Been waiting 2 months and still no news on my claim.

No one answers the phone and when they do they do they send me to an unmanned answer machine.

Feels like I'm dealing with gangsters and swindlers rather than a reputable insurance company.

My car was totaled by theft and infiniti investigators made me feel like the criminal with their good cop/bad cop approach. I'm totally disappointed with this bad service.

The staff appear to be trained to move me along and deliberately delay the process.

I'm experiencing an awful service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Infinity Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Infinity Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Infinity Insurance and infinity insurance auto claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Culver City, California, United States #1320049

This by far is the worst insurance company out there. I had an accident 4 months ago I have tried to get the guy who is suppose to help me Ron Han on the phone or by email.

He has not responded to my messages. The first two emails he did but didn't have any relevant information. I called customer service to try and get someone different and they hung up on me, not to mention that I had to wait 40 minutes for someone to help me. All I want is for them to give me the representation I pay for.

Yesterday the hood of my car opened in the freeway due to damage from the accident. I really hope that this doesn't have to turn into a legal matter.

Anyone out there looking for an insurance company this is not the one. They will take your money but when you need them for services paid they will give you the run around.