My car was hit by a driver insured by Infinity Insurance.My insurance(Progressive)roadside assistance towed it to the local body shop.

Infinity adjuster requested it be sent to their network body shop. 2 weeks later they finally pick the car up & the towing company they contract steals the Alpine car stereo out of my car. Finally I get a call from Maygen Avarette, salvage department, who informs me that the car is a total loss. I discuss the stereo issue with her along with the pending claim.

She states that a letter will be sent to me along with the settlement amount. Nothing ever received. Just received a 2nd letter with no settlement amount no car stereo resolution, no car rental information.

The worst experience ever.

Review about: Infinity Insurance Claim.

Had an Experience with Infinity Insurance?

Comments

Senior Life Insurance sales person is a liar. Senior Life Insurance "My mother passed away on 06/01/2017 and on 07/10/2017 I received a letter saying that the policy was being contested because..." Read more Infinity Insurance Customer Care Review from Los Angeles, California Infinity Insurance "Thanks to this company I was an able to get a proof of my copy insurance SR22 I call serveral time and they couldn't provide me with it ,I also..." Read more Infinity Insurance - Insurance Claim Review from Brooklyn, New York Infinity Insurance "So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one. So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - Bad Faith Company Liberty Mutual Insurance "My husband is a Dentist in Bernville, PA. On June 23rd of last year we arrived at our place of business to find out that it had been destroyed by..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more