There have been numerous errors made your company basic information such as mailing a check to a incorrect address when you had the updated information at hand.

bodiy injuries and doctor appointments completed since april 2015 one whole year to and still no progress. i sent them all documentation and receipts and no answers no call backs no emails no concern on there end.WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR.

I asked for them to review the statement provided by your insured to be false with many basic facts I am disputing I am requesting They provide me with the evidence that supports the 30% negligence you stated I am liable for. The basic facts that they stated are NOT in dispute are in fact in dispute. 1. The direction you stated I was driving North Bound when in fact the evidence as well as witness statement and tow truck driver arriving to tow my vehicle can prove I was traveling South Bound.they dont even bother they find it easier to lie and accuse me of being 30% at fault. mind you i was on a residential hwy with no traffic controls having the right away there insured had a stop and wasnt soppose to continue until safe. I travel this route on a daily basis for the past 3 years I am quite familiar with it and would be more then happy to provide you with the evidence I have so far to support my disputecausing my payment to decrease I refuse to have errors prevent me to recover what I should be entitled to receive. I will mitigated my damages receipts and submited all documentation that supports my claim for payment here we are over a year later and nothing. WORST INSURNACE COMPANY EVER/.

IT GETS BETTER WITH CLAIMS ADJUSTERS THEY CONSIDERED MY CAR A TOTAL LOSS AND PAYED ME HALF AND FROM THAT HALF THEY MADE DEDUCTIONS SUCH AS MISSELLANIOUS $-2477.00 THEY DEDUCTED SALVAGE FEES WHEN I DIDNT EVEN KEEP THE CAR THE STORAGE PLACE KEPT IT BECAUSE I COULDNT PAY THE STORAGE FEES OF $ 2,804 NOW THERE IS A LIEN ON IT THIS COMPANY IS BY FAR THE WORST

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of infinity insurance auto insurance from Infinity Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Infinity Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of help honesty attitude unfair practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Infinity Insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Infinity Insurance?

Comments