Bayshore Gardens, Florida

Everything these people are saying is definitely true!It takes them over a week just to get someone to come look at the car and do an estimate.

The shop found more damage to the car and they're still waiting for the adjuster to show up so they can finish the car. It's been 3 freaking weeks and still no car! And when you try to call Them they never answer the *** phone! It's ridiculous!

How long am I suppose to be without my car?! Lesson learned here.

Never again!I rather pay higher for insurance than to deal with these people.

Review about: Car Estimate.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Infinity Insurance?

Comments

Charlie Higson

I am in the same boat.I have been waiting 4 weeks, they just don't return a call.

They should not be allowed to insure motorist they have zero customer care.

I think they prey on low income people and when you get an accident with one, then we get dragged down to their gutter level by Infinity Insurance.Who may be used to dealing with deadbeats, but 90% of Americans are not.

NotAhappyCamper
to Charlie Higson #782515

I agree 100%. Their customer service is horrible! They're a joke.