Bayshore Gardens, Florida

Everything these people are saying is definitely true!It takes them over a week just to get someone to come look at the car and do an estimate.

The shop found more damage to the car and they're still waiting for the adjuster to show up so they can finish the car. It's been 3 freaking weeks and still no car! And when you try to call Them they never answer the *** phone! It's ridiculous!

How long am I suppose to be without my car?! Lesson learned here.

Never again!I rather pay higher for insurance than to deal with these people.

Had an Experience with Infinity Insurance?

Comments

I am in the same boat.I have been waiting 4 weeks, they just don't return a call.

They should not be allowed to insure motorist they have zero customer care.

I think they prey on low income people and when you get an accident with one, then we get dragged down to their gutter level by Infinity Insurance.Who may be used to dealing with deadbeats, but 90% of Americans are not.

to Charlie Higson #782515

I agree 100%. Their customer service is horrible! They're a joke.

State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Infinity Insurance - Insurance Claim Review from Brooklyn, New York Infinity Insurance "So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one. So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more