I was rear ended by a client of Infinity Insurance, he got out of his

vehicle and handed me his insurance information out of the glove box.

I called and filed a claim, they came out and gave me an appraisal

and said an adjustor would contact me.

I called and called for days with no return call. Finally they called and

told me they would not be paying my claim as the claimant said

he was not driving the vehicle. The insurance company still should

have paid it as their client obviously let the man drive his truck but

they will not do what they are suppose to do. Horrible Company!!!

This person wrote the review because of "will not fix my vehicle" at Infinity Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Infinity Insurance to "my car fixed as it should be".

The most disappointing in user's experience was will not pay claim. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Infinity Insurance insurance claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Infinity Insurance?

Comments

This just happened to my boyfriend 5 days ago, i have a very bad feeling about this company. Thanks for sharing this information. We have Morgan and Morgan as lawyer's so maybe they can get them to answer??